United States of America
Best quality: Everything
Likes: Democracy, freedom, assimilation
Weakness: Reoccurring nightmares
He’s an asshole with probably too much power and a god complex, and he’ll do anything for the greater good. Anything.
- The MAGA Chronicles: Globalism is for Cucks
- Western Showdown: The Battle of Texas
- South Korea, Japan, and their American friend know how to THROW DOWN
- My Sputnik knows what you do in the dark
- “America First” a.k.a. “Let’s kill all my relationships”
Best quality: Survivability
Likes: Cleaning, cyber attacks, xenophobia
Weakness: Panic attacks
They say the darkest, most volatile, most toxic element known to man is named after him. He says that’s imperialist propaganda and that “they” should **** themselves.
- The Life and Times of North Korea: Nuclear Crisis
- East Asia family road trip
- Gangsters and Rebels
- A Rare Look Inside of North Korea
- Folie à deux
Best quality: Wasn’t destroyed by communism
Likes: Cigarettes, soap operas, American debt
Weaknesses: Air pollution
It’s hard to make a comeback as big as this guy has. He’s rich, popular (among internet communists), and probably would get laid all of the time if he were actually attracted to anything other than money.
- Korea’s Quest
- One China Two China Red China Blue China
- The Most Hated Man In Asia
- The Life and Times of North Korea: Korean War
- Lips and Teeth
Best quality: Resiliency
Likes: Ice skating, hot cocoa, the tears of others
Weakness: The 90s
You either love Russia or hate Russia; there’s no in-between. She thinks it would be swell if you chose to love her, but if you don’t, she has a way of fixing that.
Best quality: Smile
Likes: Music, competitive gaming, homogeneity
Weaknesses: Second-hand embarrassment (usually caused by brother)
She’s the kind of role model little girls all over the world should have; she’s confident, successful, and can land a pentakill with her eyes closed.
Best quality: Cultural prowess
Likes: Fried pickles, role-playing games, living far away from the family
Weakness: Not far away enough
She’s been peaceful for 70 years, but that doesn’t mean she’s been at peace. Her problematic neighbors keep her busy during the day, her inner demons keep her up at night.