I’m in a very transitional stage of my life right now and it’s occurred to me that I need to shift my focus for the sake of my own sanity. After some self-reflection, I decided to put P&P on a semi-hiatus as I prioritize real life issues, like finding a full-time job, moving away from home, and getting published online.
But this doesn’t mean you won’t find any new content here. Here are some things you can still look forward to this month:
- The Australia story that was meant for Jan. but had to be pushed back
- A special Valentine’s post written by North Korea
- Funny and inappropriate Valentine’s card parodies
But I also have fun things planned for after the hiatus:
- A weekly newsletter that’ll make your inner history nerd pleased as punch
- A shiny, pretty new publication that features some of the best and funniest quotes from my stories along with a dash of foreign policy insight
- And lots of new characters being introduced throughout the year during more Break the Box months
And you can always ride out the hiatus by following P&P on Twitter for bite-sized bits of political humor and world news.
All in all, I think you folks deserve the transparency of knowing what’s up or why I’ll only be posting about twice a month. In a few months from now, I hope to be right back in the swing of things and writing better than ever.
Thanks for understanding.