Tuesday was pretty hard for a lot of people. After everything that’s happened, you might want to stop, step back from it all, and smile about something. Here are some lighthearted and fun stories that will hopefully give your mind a much-needed humor cleanse.
From the P&P archives:
- South Korea, Japan, and their American friend know how to THROW DOWN
- How the heck does this work?
- Friends share murderous pets
- Hot chocolate with closers
- Who Should You Fight? Security Council Edition
South Korea shouted above the pop and rushing breeze. “I know what I just did to my body made it careen closer and closer toward death, but I feel alive! Like, life is good and has a purpose and everything is okay even though it’s not!” (From “THROW DOWN”)
Don’t miss out on these great posts from other funny bloggers:
- Broken Sign at Babbitman
- The Election is Over; It’s Time for Philosophy and Cookies at Feeding on Folly
- Asked and Answered: And History at Wonders in the Wind
- The Dopamine of Social Media at The Psy of Life
- Items Packed in My Luggage to Impress Airport Security at Sass & Balderdash
Take care, everyone.